Wednesday, December 7, 2011

awak ... i LOVE u

One things i would like to say...i love him moree..i like him moreee....i love him a lot...
but...i don't want lost you again...i want you stay by my side..i love you...i need you....
i really love you IZZ :') yeah....he is my man !! awwww.....i love you !!! muahhh!!
i wish...i want to hold your hands tight..never let you go from me....i hope our relationship stay together
until my last breath...i promise..i never let you go...and i promise i would love you forever until ends...
I won't lost you anymoree....i love you fucking damn soo much IZZ....I promise i love you all day and nite..
you make me smile..you make me laughing...you make me love you more..you make me feel love you more and more and more...IZZ...i love you soo much until my last breath...muahhh !!

      I wish..i want to hold your hands tight :')             

No comments:

Post a Comment